Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: Gradient + Stamping

Happy Tuesday!  I was feeling quite undecided when trying to decide on a color scheme for this mani, so I decided to have my fiance pick.  He suggested pink and purple, so I went with it!  I started with Nicole by OPI Tink's in the Pink, bubblegum pink that has appeared on the blog a number of times over the years.  I then created a gradient using Tink and Avon Bon Voyage Violet, a dusty purple creme.  To finish things off I decided to add a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust.




For my stamping I used white stamping polish from Born Pretty Store and a daisy image from BPL-024.  BPL-024 is probably my favorite and most used stamping plate from BPS.  Overall, I am absolutely in love with how this turned out and received quite a few compliments.  Be sure to check out the other gradient+stamping manis from the rest of the Twinsies!





--
Sarah

8 comments:

  1. The purple and pink go so well as a gradient here and the white stamping on top was the perfect final touch to the manicure too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you used Sarah! :) sometimes when I can't decide on colours I ask my boyfriend too haha and fairy dust is beautiful on top of gradients!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph! I used to do a series with another group called #HePicksYourPolish and though my fiance dreaded it, I think he really did enjoy being involved, whether he would own up to it or not. :)

      Delete
  3. so in love with daisies manicures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I am in love with everything Spring-themed right now!

      Delete
  4. How cute!! I love the sparkle from Fairy Dust!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa! I wish I had captured the sparkle a little bit better because it was so pretty in real life. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...