Friday, May 20, 2016

Nude Tribal Nails

Hello!  I'm back today with what I'm calling tribal nails.  For this mani, I started with a base of Nails Inc. Colville Mews.  I've used Colville Mews in several other manis this spring, most notably in my tulip nails.



To stamp I used the #11, the pink stamping polish, and plate BP-L-004, both from Born Pretty Store.  While this image isn't inherently "tribal," I felt the color combination the addition of matte topcoat lended a tribal look to this mani.  The matte topcoat I used from from L'Oreal, from their magic topcoat line from several years ago.  My trusty NYC Matte Me Crazy is finally starting to dry up, so I figured I would try out one of the other matte topcoats I own (the other is from Julep).



I hope everyone has a great weekend and the Twinsies will be back this coming Tuesday with manis inspired by fabric.  I can't wait to show you mine!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Nice tribal nails these are. I like the two colors you used in it too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...