Thursday, May 12, 2016

Sally Hansen Nail Strips - Coral and Green Floral

Hello!  Today's mani is kind of a Throwback Thursday, purely because I've had these nail strips FOREVER.  I wasn't even sure they would still be sticky when I opened the package.  I've been working on going through my collection and came across a bunch of nail strips.  When I first got into polish, I always dug through the clearance bin for nail strips and polish, and I'm fairly certain that's where these came from.  I absolutely love the pattern, which I'm sure is why I picked them up!



These are Sally Hansen real-polish nail strips in "Aflorable."  I surprisingly had good luck applying these.  They went on fairly easily with no bubbling, and I only ripped one.  My biggest complaint with nail strips is I feel like there are never any that actually fit my nails, so some are too narrow for my nail, while others I have to trim down.  The floral pattern appears to be cream and coral colored ferns over a light green background.



I really loved this look, but unfortunately they did not wear long.  Even with a coat of Seche Vite, they were chipping and/or peeling off the next day.  At least they were pretty while they lasted!  I hope everyone has a great weekend - we are going to see Amy Schumer on Sunday!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...