Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by Your Childhood

The Twinsies have changed our schedule around a bit, so we will now be posting bi-weekly, hence no post last week!  I also didn't get a post up at all, but should have a second post later this week.  This week's prompt is inspired by your childhood.  I decided to go simple for this prompt since I've been really busy the last few weeks.  Basketball was a big part of my childhood.  We grew up cheering for the Orlando Magic and I played basketball competitively until high school, when I became a band geek. :)



My mani was inspired by this mani by Aggies Do It Better. I started with a base of Zoya Destiny and then added the black stripes using black acrylic paint.  I love the slight yellow shimmer in Destiny, which really makes it a beautiful polish.



Overall, I'm not overly pleased with how this turned out.  It was kind of a rush to put this mani together, so I know I could've done a better job.  Oh well, be sure to check out what inspired the other Twinsies!

--
Sarah


Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sara at The Call of Beauty
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Claire at Kerruticles
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish

Alaina at The Little Canvas

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...