Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday - Geometric Nails

Hello!  Today we are back with another installment of Twinsie Tuesday!  Today's prompt is geometric!  While, I love how this mani turned out, I feel like have to apologize for the state of my nails.  I have had three major breaks in the last few weeks, so my nails are all a disarray of lengths.  Hopefully by the next TT post they'll be closer in length again.



For this mani, I started with a purple snowman polish I received from my mother in law for Christmas last year.  This purple shade is one of four in the set of snowmen polishes.  I'm not sure of the brand, and they don't seem to have names, which is a shame since it has such beautiful shimmer.  I decided to go with a monochrome look for this, and used the purple stamping polish (#8) and BPL-006 from Born Pretty Store.




Overall, I'm quite pleased with how this turned out.  Even my grandmother who isn't fond of "funky" colored nails loved them.  I also do want to say that for her birthday this past weekend, I gave her both Seche Vite and Clear, because she really wanted a good top and base coat!  She's pretty cute for 88 years old. :)  Be sure to check out the other geometric manis from the Twinsies.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Claire at Kerruticles
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes 

--
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. I like that its pretty subtle with the purple on purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it bugs me when polishes don't have names too :( the purple shimmer here is beautiful! I love the tone on tone look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purple base colour is fabulous. Sorry about the breaks - fingers crossed (no nail pun intended) that they grow back nice and strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! Luckily everything is growing back relatively strong. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...