Thursday, July 28, 2016

Coral Leopard Print

Hello!  Today I have my first post as a part of the new Instagram prompt #ManiSwapCircle.  It is organized by @glacewing and @natasha_dauncey.  If you're interested in joining, they will have a a sign up link on each of their accounts for our next prompt.  The point of the challenge is to make a circle out of all the sign ups, so the person above you on the list recreates one of your designs and you recreate a mani by the person below you on the list.  The challenge is is that there is a specific color for each week that you must use that color in your mani.


Last week I had to recreate a mani by IG'er @plgnailss.  Since our prompt was coral, I decided to recreate her pink leopard mani.  For my mani, I started with a base of Avon Cruisin' Coral.  For my accent nail, I started with a base of China Glaze White on White and created the leopard print using Cruisin' Coral and black acrylic paint.




I think the coolest part of this challenge is that someone else also recreates one of your manis.  @lookingsharpdesign recreated my braided fishtail mani!  Make sure you follow me on Instagram, so you don't miss anything!  We are headed to my cousin's soccer tournament in Orlando this weekend - they qualified for nationals!  Fortunately, the Twinsies are off for the next few weeks, so I won't be late with my mani. ;)  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...