Thursday, July 21, 2016

Deborah Lippmann Dirty Little Secret

Hello!  Today I am back with some more potential wedding nails/nail art!  One of my favorite bloggers and fellow Twinsie, Amandalandish, featured Deborah Lippmann's spring collection on her blog back in April and I absolutely fell in love with one of the polishes - Dirty Little Secret!  Normally WAY out of my price range, I happened to have a giftcard to Sephora and so I ordered Dirty Little Secret that afternoon.  This is totally unlike me, so you can understand how much I loved this polish without even seeing it in person!



Dirty Little Secret is a beautiful nude, scattered holo.  I love a good nude polish with a little something extra to make it unique!  It applied a little streaky on the first coat, but was perfectly opaque in two.  I then stamped using white stamping polish and plate BP-L005, both from Born Pretty Store.  I'm not sure if this is necessarily the image I would use for my wedding nails, but I do love the look of this!  I think I need to invest in stamping plates that have more delicate, lacy images.




In my mind for my wedding nails, I see my self wearing either a nude or pinky-nude shade with subtle stamping.  I'm not sure yet if Dirty Little Secret is that polish, but I know it's definitely a contender.  This polish will also get a lot of wear in general because it is such a gorgeous shade!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty neutral color. Its so wearable too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love colors like this - the holo makes it just a little more unique and special!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...