Friday, July 15, 2016

Glitter Starburst Nails

Happy Friday!  Today's post will be a short one.  For this mani, I started with a base of Nails Inc. Chiltern Street, a pastel pink that I previously used in this watermarble mani.  Once Chiltern Street was dry, I applied Formula X Fine Like Einstein to a cosmetic sponge and sponged the glitter polish directly onto the nail for an opaque glitter look.  I then added a thick coat of Seche Vite before stamping using a red Born Pretty Store stamping polish.  




Unfortunately, I did these nails about a month ago and have since forgotten which stamping plate this image has come from.  I will try to figure it out and update this post.  I believe the image was of a flower, but because my nails were so short at this time, it ended up looking more like a starburst to me.  Overall, I really love the look of the stamping over the sparkly glitter polish.  I hope everyone has a great weekend and the Twinsies will be back next week with nails done by someone else!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I'm in love with that sparkly base polish too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...