Thursday, July 7, 2016

Patriotic Firework Nails

Hello!  Happy Thursday!  Only one more day till the weekend!  Today's post is the nails I did for the Fourth of July weekend.  We went and visited my family on Sunday and had a cookout at my parents' house and then went over to my in-laws for a second cookout on the 4th! 



I started with a base of Orly Mirrorball.  I then used the red and blue stamping polishes from Born Pretty Store to stamp the image on each nail.  The image, which is on BP-L001, I don't think was intended to be a firework, but I decided it looked like one and ran with it!  I'm not sure if it was a combination of my stamper or the detailed image, but I did have trouble picking up the image, which is why it looks a bit patchy.




Still, my family was very impressed with my nails - both my grandmother and uncle loved them.  I am pleased with how they turned out.  While not my best work, they still looked like fireworks which had been my goal.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...