Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: Neon Glitter Chevons

Hello!  Today the Twinsies are back with chevron manis!  I've been going through my polishes lately trying to show some love to some of my oldies.  I pulled out several polishes that I thought I could incorporate into a mani with no plans.  When I saw this week's prompt was chevrons, I knew I could put a few of them to use!



I started with a base of China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise, which was layered over one coat of China Glaze White on White.  Once that was dry, I applied chevron nail vinyls from Nails Redesigned and sponged on the yellow and blue microglitter of Salon Perfect Kaboom.  Kaboom previously appeared on the blog here, three (!) years ago.




I think I layered too much glitter on some of the nails, because they were quite textured!  I also applied the vinyls on my middle nail on an angle.  Other than those complaints, I like how it turned out overall!  These photos also don't do the neon of Turned Up Turquoise justice - it was very bright in person.  This was a fun mani, and perfect for the summertime.  I hope all my American readers had a happy and safe Fourth of July yesterday.  I will hopefully have my patriotic nails from the holiday weekend up on the blog Thursday!  Yay for a short week!


Sharon at Behind Green Eyes 
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Claire at Kerruticles
Amber at NailsLikeLace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Alaina at The Little Canvas

--
Sarah

8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...