Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: Someone else does your nails

Hello!  The Twinsies are back today with nails that aren't done by us!  After some serious arm-twisting, I was able to convince my fiance to do my nails.  He has taken part in my polishing hobby in years past when I participated in the #HePicksMyPolish challenges.  However, this is the first time he's actually done my nails!



In order to make it easier for him, I suggested a one-coater polish, so he went with China Glaze Passion.  When I asked him if he wanted to attempt any nail art he asked to use "those little balls" that I never use - which translate into caviar beads.  I have an assorted set of caviar beads from Ciate that I picked up at Burlington a long time ago and have never used.  He picked out the pink colored micro-beads.  I then added a coat of topcoat and let him pour the beads out over each nail.



The micro-bead mixture also had pink glitter in it, which resulted in the sparkle on each nail...as well as all the glitter all over everything and my hands.  I had the hardest time getting it off.  I also wanted to finish this post up with a pre-cleanup picture so that you can really see his painting skills. ;)  I appreciate him taking the time to participate in this prompt with me!  Check out the other Twinsies below!



Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at NailsLikeLace
Claire at Kerruticles
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes 

--
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Fun manicure but it looks like it took a while to clean up too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took forever! I couldn't seem to get all the glitter off no matter what I did. As soon as I took pictures, this came off!

      Delete
  2. OMG, you are so talented in cleaning your cuticles!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - thank you Sara! It was definitely tough to clean up!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...