Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Pastel Blue and Gold Stamping

Today will be another quick post.  For this mani I started with a base of Nails Inc. Chelsea Physic Garden.  I then stamped using China Glaze Passion and BP-L-003 from Born Pretty Store.



I love these nails and I really feel like they speak for themselves.  I received several compliments on these while working at my office's retreat a few weeks ago. 



Also, in case you're new to the blog, this weekend is the start of the college football season.  We are big Florida Gator fans in my household and for the last four years I have done orange and blue manis for each Gator football game during the season.  To check out past orange and blue nails, be sure to visit the tabs at the top of the page.  I will be updating those sometime next week to include my first Gator nails of the season for the game against UMass, which I will be going to!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...