Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Pastel Pink and Gold Stamping

Hello!  I've been on a stamping kick this summer, so you'll see a lot of stamping manis over the next few weeks as I catch up on some posts.  All of these will be manis I actually wore for a day or two.  It's been refreshing to do nail art, just because I want to and not because of a challenge.  Though I immediately fall back to stamping since I've finally gotten the hang of it!  I think I may need to invest in a see-through stamper next!



Today I have a pastel pink and gold look to share with you.  For this mani, I started with a base of Nails Inc. Chiltern Street, a lovely pastel pink cream polish.  I then stamped using China Glaze Passion and an image from BP-L-003 from the Born Pretty Store.



Overall, I loved this simply, girly look.  I am also still brainstorming ideas for my wedding nails, and I think this image might be a contender, though I would use a different color scheme than I did here.  Hope you have a great rest of your week!

--
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. The soft pink and gold go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the candy pink and gold detailing! I keep seeing nail tutorials on Facebook and thinking of you. The ones I see on Facebook look insanely difficult and require way too many tools. I'm like, "Ehhhh...I'll go look at Sarah's blog. Her stuff looks cute AND doable." Pleased to say I'm still rocking my weekly manis! I really think I'm ready to try some more elaborate designs this fall!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you Liz! <3

      Stamping is super simple if you have the right tools! Let me know if you would like any recommendations! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...