Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Red and White Roses - Wedding Guest Nails

Hello!  I am back today with a mani that is definitely in my top five of all time - and yet it is super simple!  One of my best friends from high school got married last month, so these are the nails I did to match the dress I wore to the wedding.  The dress was navy with large coral/red/orange flowers all over it.  I wanted to do nails that matched, while still being summery, so I decided to pull the red-orange shade from the flowers for my nails.



For this mani, I started with a base of Sinful Colors Energetic Red.  I love this color - it is the perfect red-orange shade.  I then stamped white roses using Born Pretty Store stamping polish and BP-L024.  This floral plate is seriously one my favorite stamping plates I own - I use it all the time!  To finish everything off and make the mani last through the weekend, I added a coat of Seche Vite.



I absolutely loved my nails for the wedding, which was also awesome and beautiful!  And we are totally stealing the idea of doing a Snapchat geofilter for our wedding - so cool!  It was definitely a great celebration and I'm so glad we could be a part of it.

--
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. We just got married at this place and it was amazing! It was lovely, the staff was great, and it was the perfect size for our wedding. These guys are extremely affordable, and their food was so delicious. My guests at chicago wedding venues could not stop talking about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...