Thursday, September 15, 2016

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs Kentucky

Hello!  I am back again today with my next installment of Gator nails - a chevron stamped mani for the #UFvsUK game!  My fiance and I traveled to Kentucky for this game last year, so we wanted to attend it at home again this year.



For this mani I started with a base of Wet N Wild Fastdry 9.0.2.1.Orange, which ironically enough, I also used for a #UFvsUK mani back in 2013.  I then stamped using blue stamping polish and BP-L005 from Born Pretty Store.  I really think I need to invest in a clear stamper since some of these chevrons were not straight on the nail!  It isn't super noticeable in pictures, but it bothered me, lol.



The game was great and we won 45-7.  It was really hot though (you really get the true meaning of why its called "The Swamp"), so we ended up leaving during the fourth quarter - and we NEVER leave.  This weekend I'm taking my mom to her first Gator game, but we'll see if I can talk her into some Gator nails too!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Really nice stamping. That blue really showed up against the orange too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! That means a lot coming from a stamping master! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...