Friday, September 23, 2016

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs North Texas

Happy Friday!  Today I have my Gator nails from last weekend's game against the North Texas Mean Green!  Overall, while there isn't anything "wrong" with these nails, I just wasn't a fan of how they turned out.  The orange stamping wasn't as vibrant over the blue as I had hoped.  I may have to look into investing in a neon orange stamping polish to get my desired shade of Gator Orange.



As far as nail art goes, I do like this mani a lot!  The image stamped cleanly and the color do work well together.  I started with a base of China Glaze I Sea the Point.  At the beginning of the season I ordered backups of I Sea the Point and Stoked to be Soaked, since they seem to be the perfect shades of orange and blue and have great creme formulas.  I added a coat of CG Fairy Dust and then stamped using BP-L008 and orange stamping polish, both from Born Pretty Store.




The game was a shutout, 32-0 victory over North Texas.  We didn't play our best, and our starting quarterback is hurt and out for the time being, but it was fun taking my mom to her first Gator game!  We're hoping to go to at least one more game before the season is over, but I'm actually looking forward to watching the next few on tv!  Go Gators!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...