Thursday, September 29, 2016

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs Tennessee

Hello!  Today will be a short post, just because I'm working on a headache...  These are the nails I did for last weekend's game against Tennessee.  Unfortunately, we lost the game, but it is still early in the season.  On to the nails!



For this mani, I started with a base of China Glaze I Sea the Point.  Once dry, I applied single chevron nail vinyls to my middle and ring finger nails and filled in using China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked.  Once dry, I applied triangle studs I received in a Julep Maven box to the accent nails.



Overall, this was a super simple look that I really loved.  Since Tennessee's primary color is orange, I always try and do a predominately blue mani.  Same with my Kentucky mani - I went primarly orange, since their colors include blue.  This weekend we play Vandy, so hopefully the boys can get back in the swing of things.

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...