Thursday, September 8, 2016

Louboutin Rouge Red with Black and White Accents

Hello!  I hope everyone had a good long weekend, mine was extra long since we had Friday off from work due to Hurricane Hermine.  Luckily, here in Gainesville the damage was very minor - mostly trees falling and taking out power lines.  We were out of power for about eight hours, so I'm glad I didn't have to go to work that morning!  Because of the long weekend, my days are totally off - I actually had intended for this post to go live on Tuesday, but obviously that didn't happen!  So you'll hopefully get a second post from me tomorrow.



Today's mani is the newest installment of the #maniswapcircle prompt on Instagram.  This week I had to recreate a mani by Gina of @nonsmudjnails.  The design I went with was a bright blue nail with black and white double stamped dots with a black and white glitter accent nail.  Since our prompt color was red, I recreated this design over a base of Louboutin Rouge Red.



I stamped with black and white stamping polish from Born Pretty Store and a polka dot image from UberChic plate 1-03.  I then used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Strobe Flash on my accent nail.  Gina used a black and white square glitter for her accent nail.  I didn't have a square glitter, but used the mixed hex and bar glitter I do own. 


Overall, I love how this turned out!  It was simple, but I really like the double stamped dots.  I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with my Gator nails from the first week of college football!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! The black and white pair well with the hot red shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I love the color combo too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...