Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Silver and Gray Leopard Print

Hello!  A bit later in the day, but I am back today with my most recent contribution to the #maniswapcircle.  Our color theme this week was silver/gray.  I had the honor of recreating a mani by @aaaratednails.  This was hard, because she is a master at doing simple, yet beautiful manis.  I ended up deciding to go with a nude/gold leopard print mani, as I loved the contrast between the metallic and the creme polishes, and knew I could recreate it in our assigned color.



For this mani, I started with a base of Zoya Tove.  Tove is a dove gray with a satin finish.  I used Sally Hansen Pumping Iron for my accent nail and to create the leopard print on the other nails.  I also used black acrylic paint.  When it was dry, I added a coat of Seche Vite.



Overall, I'm pleased with how this turned out.  I love the pop of the metallic, but wish my leopard print was a little more sharp.  I know with practice it will get better, but that is the main reason I wasn't completely sold on this mani.  Overall, I love these #maniswapcircle challenges and look forward to completing them!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Really nice silver and gray leopard print this is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the silver and grey together! I can't do freehand leopard print haha I just stamp it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! Now that I have a leopard print stamp, I really should use it more because I really don't like my freehand!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...