Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: Bright

Happy Tuesday!  Today the Twinsies are back from our brief hiatus in August with today's prompt: bright.  Since we are moving towards the end of summer I wanted to get my brights and neons another use.  I typically don't follow seasonal color trends, and while I love neons, I really don't wear them very often so I knew I wanted to use them for this prompt.



I decided to do a squishy mani for this prompt.  I started with a base of Essie Blanc.  I then used Julep Tomi and Broadway Nails Sunshine Disco to create the base.  I wish I had taken a picture before I stamped of the base - it was so bright!  Especially in direct sunlight.  I then stamped using Born Pretty Store white stamping polish and an image from UberChic plate 1-03.  To emphasize the holo sparkle in Tomi, I decided to add a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust to finish it off.



I'm glad I have finally been able to use my UberChic stamping plates a bit more!  When I first purchased them I could not pick up ANY images.  But now I seem to have a good combination of stamping polish and stamper that works for me and the image plates.  Overall, this was a fun mani, and not one I would typically wear to work.  But boy did my nails cause some double-takes that day!  Be sure to check the bright nails from the other Twinsies!
 
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Claire at Kerruticles
Amber at NailsLikeLace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Alaina at The Little Canvas

--
Sarah

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...