Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: Pantone 2016 Colors - Rose Quartz and Serenity

Hello!  The Twinsies are back today with manis inspired by the Pantone colors of the year!  Each year Pantone releases a color of year - this year they have two colors of the year - Rose Quartz and Serenity.  Even though we are now moving into fall, and Pantone also releases seasonal colors - I decided I wanted to use the 2016 Colors of the Year for my mani.



For my Serenity base color, I chose Sinful Colors Sail La Vie and Nails Inc. Chlitern Street for Rose Quartz.  To bring in the Rose Quartz shade again, I stamped using Sally Hansen Color Foil Rose Copper on each nail and stamping plate BP-L024 from the Born Pretty Store.



Overall, I love the cohesive look of these two shades together, especially using the metallic pink shade to tie them in together.  Be sure to check out the other Pantone color-inspired manis from the other Twinsies!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at NailsLikeLace
Claire at Kerruticles
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes 

--
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Nice stamping pattern you used here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rose copper stamping especially over the pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a girl after my own heart featuring Rose Quartz and Serenity for fall! At first I thought the gold embellishment was an animal print, but I see that it's a floral and thus the siren call just grew louder. lol I'm slow to branch into new manicure techniques, but you keep me inspired and motivated to try. And yes - I'm totally doing a maize and blue mani for an upcoming U of M game, thanks to you!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Pantone color features on your blog really helped to inspire me for this nail art! I can't wait to see your UM nail art!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...