Friday, October 28, 2016

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. Mizzou

Happy Friday!  Since last week was a bye-week, I decided to save my Gator nails from the previous week for this week!  Here is a look at my Gator nails for the game against Missouri.  It's always great to get a win on Homecoming!



For this mani, I started with a base of China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked.  I then placed blue diamond glitter in a larger diamond shape on each nail.  Unfortunately, the topcoat I used did smear the blue glitter slightly, but it isn't super noticeable.  These glitter pieces were super reflective and a bit difficult to photograph!  You can see how shiny they are in several of the pictures!



I spent the weekend with my extended family for my parents' birthdays and everyone marveled at my nails!  In the end, the Gators won 40-14!  Hopefully we can take care of Georgia in a similar fashion this weekend!  Go Gators!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I like that vibrant orange you used here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't already, you totally need to make a collage graphic of your Gator inspired nails and post it to Pinterest. It would get searched for and re-pinned like crazy! And I feel like you have mani ideas for every skill level too, so that would be super inspiring to an amateur like me!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! I've posted the individual shots of many of my Gator nails, but I haven't thought about doing a collage! Thanks Liz!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...