Friday, October 7, 2016

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. Vandy

Hello!  I had planned on having this post up yesterday, but Hurricane Matthew had other plans!  Because the University of Florida was closed today, we had to do two days worth of work yesterday.  Luckily, all of my friends and family across Florida, including us here in Gainesville, all made it through the storm unscathed.  Today's post is my Gator Nails from last week's game against Vanderbilt.



For this mani, I started with Essie Blanc.  I then used orange and blue stamping polish from Born Pretty Store and UberChic stamping plate 1-03 to create the double-stamped polka dot nails.  I then applied straight nail vinyls from Nails Redesigned to my accent nails.  I used the same stamping polishes to create the orange and blue stripes.



Overall, the game against Vandy went relatively well and we won 13-6.  This weekend's game against LSU has been cancelled due to Hurricane Matthew.  So, there won't be any Gator Nails from me this weekend. They're not sure if they'll be able to reschedule the game for later in the season, so we will just have to see!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...