Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by My Phone Case

Hello!  Today the Twinsies are back with manis inspired by our phone cases.  Many of you won't be surprised to find out I have a Florida Gator phone case.  My case has seen better days, but I'm hoping to get a new phone soon, so then I can get a new case.  In the meantime, here are my Gator nails!



For this mani, I started with a base of China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked.  I then used Gator water decals I found at CVS several years ago for my accent nail.  I knew I was no way talented enough to try and draw Albert on my nails!  I then finished everything off with my new topcoat from Zombie Claw Polish.



These were also supposed to be my Gator nails for last weekend's game against LSU, however since the game has been postponed indefinitely thanks to Hurricane Matthew, they are just Twinsie Tuesday.  I also want to take a moment congratulate Amanda on her marriage!  I wish you and your husband all the best! <3

--
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Fun orange on your phone case and on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun case! Yeah decals are a lifesaver for things that are just too hard to freehand! And I just realized I forgot to switch to in Links and post my link there haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! Aww, hopefully you can get in the inlinkz next week!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...