Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs LSU

Hello!  I am back today with Gator nails post round two!  I have my fingers crossed that I will get the third installment up tomorrow!  These nails are from the LSU game two weeks ago, which was actually a rescheduled game from earlier this season - thanks Hurricane Matthew.  Because of the reschedule, the game was now to be played at LSU, instead of being a home game for us.  This basically set everyone up to believe that there was absolutely no way we would win this game.  But, by some miracle we did!  I didn't get to see much of the game because my bridal shower was that afternoon, but I definitely interrupted the shower with excited exclamations when I received texts from both my fiance and father telling me we won!



For my mani, I started with a base of China Glaze I Sea the Point.  I then stamped using white stamping polish and BP-L024 from Born Pretty Store.  I then colored in each rose while the image was on the stamper using China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked.  Once the orange had dried a little bit, I then stamped the images onto each nail.  It was a tedious process, but I love the end result - definitely one of my favorite manis of the season.



Basically winning the LSU game, guaranteed us a shot to play Alabama in the SEC Championship game (even though we'll probably lose).  It's just nice to make it this far two years in a row!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...