Thursday, November 10, 2016

Florida Gators Nails - UF vs. Arkansas

Hello!  Today I've got my Gator nails from last weekend's devastating loss to Arkansas.  I hate that what I consider my favorite Gator nails for the season so far, were done for a game we lost.  Oh well, let's move on and check out this adorable (if I may say so myself) skittle mani!



For this mani, I started with China Glaze I Sea the Point (blue), China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked (orange) and Essie Blanc as the base color for each nail.  I then used a small dotting tool to add blue dots using I Sea the Point over Blanc.  Then, using heart-shaped vinyls from Nails Redesigned, I added the blue heart on my middle finger nail using Zoya Sunshine, from the textured Pixie Dust line.


I am completely and totally in love with these nails.  I wish my Gator nails every week could be as awesome as this mani, and to be honest it was extremely simple!  This weekend the Gators play South Carolina, which could also be a problem considering the number of injuries we sustained during last weekend's game. 



On a different note, I would like to mention that while I'm extremely disappointed in my country at the moment, I still want to stop and thank all of the Veterans we will be honoring tomorrow.

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...