Thursday, November 3, 2016

Florida Gators Nails - UF vs. Georgia

Hello!  After another crazy busy week I am back today with my Gator Nails from last week's game against Georgia.  Georgia is our biggest rivalry - we even after to play on neutral territory in Jacksonville - so it's always good to get a win!



For this mani, I started with a base of my custom college polish, Albert Alligator, by Zombie Claw Polish.  I ordered the custom college football polish listing and worked with Sabrina to design my polish - it was a great experience!  I will review the polish and topcoat she sent me in an upcoming post!


Once Albert Alligator was dry, I added nail vinyls to create a color block design and filled in the top portion of the nail with China Glaze I Sea the Point.  I then added an orange rhinestone to each nail as accent.



I loved these nails way more than I expected to!  I knew I wanted to use Albert Alligator for the base of this mani, but quickly through together the rest of the design the morning of the game!  This weekend we play Arkansas.  As a bit of a #tbt, I have to share my nails from the last time we played Arkansas (three years ago!), which are surprisingly one of my most popular Gator Nails designs to date!  Go Gators!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...