Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Florida Gators Nails - UF vs. South Carolina

Hello!  I am super behind at blogging!  I have a bunch of manis that need to get posted here!  Today I have my Gator nails from the game against South Carolina back on November 12.



For this mani, I started China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked (orange) and I Sea the Point (blue) as my base colors.  I then double stamped on my index and middle finger with a repeating star pattern, which I believe was from an UberChic collection one stamping plate.  I used blue and white stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.



I unfortunately found out the hard way that Zombie Claw Polish topcoat does smear stamping, as you can see on my index finger.  Other than that, I love this topcoat - I just have to remember to not use it on stamped manis.  As for the game, the Gators were able to pull it out with a 20-7 win.  I will try to get my other two Gator nails posts from the LSU and FSU games up on the blog later this week!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...