Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Olive Green and Metallic Dry Brush Mani

Hello!  Today I have a dry brush mani, which was my contribution to the fall colors #maniswapcircle.  Our colors for the last challenge were fall inspired - medium green, mustard, and copper.  As a quickly found out, I do not own any mustard colored polishes and ended up going with gold instead of mustard.


I was tasked with recreating a mani by the lovely ladies behind @magic.polish.  Mimi and Lina are amazing nail artists and it was extremely difficult to find a mani I knew I could recreate using the given colors.  I decided to recreate a stamped mani, that looked similar to the dry brush technique. 



For my mani, I started with a base of Finger Paints Polish Go Van Gogh!  I then used the dry brush technique using China Glaze Magical (gold) and JLB Cosmetics Hot Coco (copper). Unfortunately, because of their metallic formulas, it's hard to tell the difference between the gold and copper colors.  However, in some photos you can see a slight variation.


Have a great rest of your week!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...