Thursday, December 15, 2016

Aliquid Lacquer Canal Street from the August Destination Duo Box

Hello!  Today, I have another polish that is currently in the running for the base color for my wedding nails.  You can see the other two polishes, Deborah Lippmann Dirty Little Secret and Julep Carrie Ann, in the linked posts.  I have one final polish to share, hopefully sometime in the next two weeks, so that I can have you guys help me decide!



Here is Aliquid Lacquer Canal Street, which was a part of the August 2016 Destination Duo box, "Venice," from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer.  Currently, this box is still available and at a discounted price, so if you love this polish as much as I do, I highly encourage you to pick it up.  Canal Street is described as a "pastel salmon crelly with turquoise microflakies and sparkle."  This description definitely fits the bill in my opinion.  I love how Canal Street looks like a simple pink nail color on my skintone, but then you look closer and see the turquoise flakies!  I love subtle polishes that pack a punch like this one!



The formula for Canal Street was excellent, and this was a two-coater, if I remember correctly.  The other polish from the duo is Gondolier's Garden, by Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer.  I don't have swatches of this polish, but I did use it as the base of nail art for my bridal shower nails...which will also be coming to the blog in the next few weeks!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...