Friday, December 9, 2016

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. Alabama

Happy Friday!  Today I have my Gator nails from last weekend's SEC championship game against Alabama.  This is the second year in a row that the Gators have the SEC East champions, which automatically qualifies us to play in the championship game.  And much like last year, we go the crap beat out of us by Alabama.  But hey, we still get to go to a bowl game!  (Against Iowa...that we will also probably lose...)


Anywho!  Here are my Gator nails for last Saturday's game.  These nails are inspired by the white jerseys we occasionally wear, though they ended up in all orange last weekend.  Some day I will do nails where the stripes are exactly the same as the sleeves, but this time it's just loosely inspired. 😉



For this mani, I started with Essie Blanc as the base for my two accent nails and China Glaze I Sea the Point for the other nails.  I then added stripes using striping tape and China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked and I Sea the Point.  I then topped everything off with Seche Vite.


Overall, I really loved these nails, even though its obvious with the stripes how much longer my ring finger nail is than the middle finger.  For whatever reason, that nail just grows faster!  I hope everyone has a great weekend and stays warm! 

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...