Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: Holiday Special 2016

Today the Twinsies are back today with our special holiday manis!  We take December off each year, but we will be back to our usual bi-weekly schedule in January.  My mani is inspired by Christmas trees, and more specifically, this picture by @torisprettythings on Instagram.


For my mani, I started with Cupcake Polish Unbe-leaf-able, one of the cupcake polishes my graduate students surprised me with for my bridal shower - hence the rhinestones down the front (I did remove the bow tie though).  To create the ornaments I used Milani Art of Gold, and unnamed purple and teal glitter polishes by the Blackheart for Hot Topic brand.  I then used China Glaze Passion to add the string that each ornament was hung from.


This mani was a pain to photograph because of how sparkly it is.  So here is a comparison shot between flash and an outdoor sunshot.



Happy Holidays from the Twinsies!



--
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! Like the different colors to the ornaments too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute mani! Yeah sparkly nail art is hard to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would really like to change my setup, so I don't have to take all my pictures with flash, but haven't quite found the correct lighting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...