Tuesday, December 13, 2016

White and Rose Gold Holiday Nails

Hello!  Today I have my "white and gold" mani for last weekend's #maniswapcircle prompt.  My gold ended up being more rose gold since I used Milani Golden Romance.  This week I was paired with Andrea of @MidnightNailsNBeauty.  Because I wanted to do a holiday themed mani with the prompt colors, I found this gorgeous teal mani she did last year that was reminiscent of Christmas trees.



For my recreation, I started with a base of Essie Blanc on all nails, except my pinkie nail, which had a base of Golden Romance.  Using nail vinyls and striping tape I taped my my two accent nails to create the tree shapes.  I then filled in the areas with Golden Romance and removed the nail vinyls.  I then applied these opalescent studs for Born Pretty Store (which are currently on sale for $1.99!) to each nail.  You can also use my code "FVL91" to receive 10% off your order at Born Pretty Store, and shipping is always free!



After adding the studs, I dotted Golden Romance on my thumb and index finger and Blanc on my glitter accent nail (which unfortunately smeared).  I then added a coat of Seche Vite to hold the studs down and smooth everything out.


Overall, I love this mani and I'm excited to bring you a holiday mani so early in the season!  I'm typically not one to do too many holiday-themed manis (for any holiday), so I'm glad I can show you this mani and give you some inspiration for your own holiday mani!  I'm hoping to be back on a regular posting schedule for the remainder of the month, so I should be back with another post on Thursday!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...