Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Black and White Floral Stamped Mani

Hello!  Today I my black and white mani for last weekend's #maniswapcircle prompt.  This week I was charged with recreating a mani by @manisha_m_nail_designs.  It was tough to decide on just one mani, but I decided to go with her blue and white china plate inspired nails to recreate.



For this mani, I started with a base of Essie Blanc on my index and pinkie fingers and Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Look to Stars on the other three nails.  I then stamped using the opposite color on each nail using stamping polishes from Born Pretty Store.  I also used the paisley bandanna stamping plate, Harunouta L020, that I featured last week.  Don't forget to use my code "FVL91" to receive 10% off your next order!



I then added gold accents on my ring and pinkie fingers.  I used nail vinyls to tape off a portion of my nail and used China Glaze Mingle With Kringle to create the gold stripe.  For the triangle nail sticker was an add on in a recent Julep Maven box.


Overall, I love this mani!  It is definitely my favorite so far of 2017!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...