Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Twinsie Tuesday: Forgotten Favorite

Today, the Twinsies are back with our forgotten favorites!  I have one of my first indie purchases, Scorpion and the Sea from Pretty and Polished.  Back in 2012 I purchased a grab bag of minis from P&P and received Heist, Phoenix, and Scorpion and the Sea.  Back in the day, I shared (some painful to look at) swatches of each polish.  I have used Heist the most since, but Scorpion and the Sea was definitely my favorite of the trio.




Pictured is three coats of Scorpion and the Sea.  Surprisingly, for a four year old polish, the formula was still impeccable.  Because I wanted to add a little nail art to this polish, I used chevron nail vinyls to create accent nails using Zoya Sarah.  I tried to match the metallic red glitters in Scorpion and the Sea by using a red shimmer polish.




I enjoyed this prompt because I got to pull a polish out that I haven't used in years.  In fact, I probably haven't used this polish since 2012 or 2013.  Overall, I do love how this mani turned out!  Be sure to check out the forgotten favorites of the other Twinsies below!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...