Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Twinsie Tuesday: Nondominant Hand

Happy New Year!  I can't believe it's now 2017 (and my wedding is only three weeks away!) and Partly Cloudy With a Chance of Lacquer will be five years old this year!  I'm back today with the first Twinsie Tuesday post of 2017!  Our prompt today is "nondominant hand."  Yesterday was the Outback Bowl, which the Gators won 30-3 over Iowa, so of course I had to do Gator nails!


For this mani, I started with a base of China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked (orange) and I Sea the Point (blue).  I then added Piggy Polish Three Cheers and a Tiger, an orange jelly polish with iridescent hex and bar glitter over the orange nails.  To finish everything off, I stamped using blue stamping polish and the Russian Doll Pattern stamping plate, Harunouta L028, both from Born Pretty Store.  This plate is currently on sale for $2.39, and has a number of adorable images with the Russian stacking doll theme.  Be sure to use my code "FVL91" for 10% off your next order - and shipping is always free!



I have to say, the hardest part of this whole prompt was photographing my right hand!  Because my camera is setup to be used right handed, I ended up having to setup my tripod in order to get the pictures.  And then the posing was terrible!  Overall, I did like the final outcome!  Be sure to check out the nondominant manis from the other Twinsies!


--
Sarah

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...