Friday, February 3, 2017

ILNP Daisy Jane

Today I have a quick swatch post for you!  I am slowly but surely working my way back into blogging after being MIA the last few months finishing up planning for our wedding, and then being on our honeymoon last week.  If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen a few pictures from the honeymoon, and I will hopefully have a few wedding pictures to add in the coming weeks!



This is ILNP Daisy Jane.  Daisy Jane is a soft, pale pink (lavendar-leaning on my skintone) with a holographic finish.  It is more of a linear holo, even though it isn't a strong linear.  This was one of the first polishes I purchased this time last year as contenders for my wedding nails.  Originally, I had thought I wanted to have pink nails, but ended up going with a nude holo (Julep Carrie Ann). 



Daisy Jane has appeared on the blog once before, in a review of a stamper and stamping plate from Born Pretty Store.  Daisy Jane is a beautiful polish that I definitely can see myself wearing often.  ILNP polishes seem to have a slightly thicker formula than I prefer, but the end result is worth it my opinion.  Daisy Jane is still available on ILNP's website, for $10, so be sure to pick it up if you love this color as much as I do.


Have a great weekend!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...