Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by the Season

Today the Twinsies are back with manis inspired by the season!  Since today is Valentine's Day, you will likely see lots of red and pink!  For my mani, I started with a base Nicole by OPI How Fairy Nice of You! a soft pale pink.  I then added a coat of Zoya Kissy to each nail to add a bit of sparkle.  Kissy (also an appropriate name for the holiday!) is made up of pink, red, and purple glitters with small holo bar glitters.



I then stamped using white stamping polish from Born Pretty Store and the Uberchic plate 1-01.  In hindsight, I wish I had stamped in red or pink, just because I feel like the white stamping gets lost.  That or done an additional coat or two of Kissy.  It is more noticeable in real life, compared to the pictures.  Overall, I like that this is a simple, but elegant design, and it's definitely Valentine's Day inspired!  My husband even liked how they turned out!




Be sure to check out the other Valentine's inspired by manis by the other Twinsies!

--
Sarah




6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...