Thursday, March 30, 2017

Azature Blue Diamond + Stamping

Hello!  Today, I am back with the letter D for the #AZnailartchallenge - diamonds!  I scoured my stamping plates and unfortunately discovered I did not have a single diamond image.  Since I was trying to recover from my freehand, one-stroke flower disaster, I decided to play it safe and use an Azature polish, since there is supposed to be "a black diamond in every bottle."



I have previously swatched Blue Diamond here on the blog before, so I knew I wanted to add some sort of nail art.  I ended up stamping one of the french tip images from BP-L008 at the cuticle of each nail to mimic a half moon shape, using elf Liquid Metal.



Overall, I really love how this turned out!  The Azature polishes I have really are gorgeous.  If you have the money to drop on them (they're $25 each), I highly recommend trying one out.  The few I have were Christmas gifts from my then-boyfriend, now-husband back in 2014.  Let me know if you have any opinions on the change in lighting in some of my pictures.  I've finally found a decent lighting setup that doesn't require me to use flash in each picture.

Have a great weekend!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...