Friday, March 24, 2017

Bridal Shower Nails

Hello!  This post is a long time coming!  I actually did these nails back in November for the bridal shower my co-workers threw for me.  I knew my nail game had to be on point, so I had to do some kind of nail art!



For this mani, I started with a base of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Gondolier's Garden, which was from the August 2016 Destination Due box by BEGL.  Upon close examination, it appears this box is still available, so I highly recommend picking it up.  The other polish in the box, Aliquid Lacquer Canal Couture, has been featured on the blog before.  I actually considering using Canal Couture for my wedding nails, but ended up going with Julep Carrie Ann.



I then stamped each nail using China Glaze Magical, a rose-gold metallic.  I used BP-L002 for the image.  I tried to get a different design on each nail.  Hope you enjoyed this throwback post!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...