Saturday, March 4, 2017

ILNP Masquerade and Zebra Stripes

Random weekend post!  I was hoping to have this post up earlier this week, but between being busy at work and finishing manis for prompts this week...it just didn't happen until now!



Today's mani is my submission for the letter A in the #aznailartchallenge on Instagram.  The theme for letter A was "animals" so I decided to do some unconventional zebra stripes.  I started with a base of ILNP Masquerade, which is a beautiful duochrome that my pictures do not do justice.  It is still available for purchase on the ILNP website, though I picked it up originally two years ago.  This is two coats of Masquerade over a black base.  I then stamped zebra stripes using black stamping polish and BP-L-006.



Hope you have a good rest of your weekend!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. The stamping looks great! I like how dark it is too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I was very pleased with how well this image stamped!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...