Sunday, March 12, 2017

Pink and Silver Brocade Nails

Hello!  As per usual, my plan of getting back on track blogging in March has already fallen off the rails.  I do have a post for you today...and hopefully two more later this week!



Today, I have the next installment for the #AZNailArtChallenge!  For the letter B our prompt is "brocade."  I often think of brocade and damask as being a similar type of design, so I decided to use the same image from when I did damask nails in 2015.  This image is from stamping plate BP-L007, from Born Pretty Store.



For this mani, I started with a base of Nicole by OPI Tink's in the Pink.  I love this shade of pink and how it looks on my skintone.  I then stamped using elf Liquid Metal, a silver foil polish, which stamped immaculately!  My usual go to silver polish for stamping is Sally Hansen Pumping Iron (seen here and here), but I think I will be reaching for Liquid Metal more often!


I absolutely love this mani, and think it is a great spring mani.

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...