Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Twinsie Tuesday: Shades of Green

Since Friday is St. Patrick's Day, this week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is shades of green.  My mom's side of the family is Irish, so we've always celebrated by wearing lots of green and eating corned beef and cabbage.  Nowadays, I always make sure to have green nails!



For this mani, I started with a base of OPI Be There in a Prosecco.  I then created a gradient using Be There in a Prosecco, Sally Hansen Limestone, and elf Green Mechine.  I then finished it off with a coat of Seche Vite to fully blend the colors.  I'm always petrified of ruining good nail art, so I took pictures of just the gradient, in case I messed the whole thing up by adding stamping.  Fortunately, I don't think I messed it up this time!



I stamped using China Glaze Magical and BP-L007 from Born Pretty Store.  As of this writing, this plate is on sale for $2.99, so I highly recommend snatching it up if you love damask style designs.  After stamping I finished with the Matte Velvet topcoat from L'Oreal.


I am so pleased with how this turned out!  Be sure to check out more green manis from the other Twinsies!


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...