Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Blue and Teal Puzzle Piece Nail Art

Hello!  Last Saturday was the most recent installment of #maniswapcircle!  This month we had to create manis in teal and royal blue.  I was charged with recreating a mani by @Nail.It.Polish. I decided to go with this fun, interlocking dotticure, which reminded me of puzzle pieces.  Since she used a creme and a metallic in her mani, I decided to go the same route with mine!



For this mani, I started with a base of OPI Teal the Cows Come Home.  While I wouldn't really call this polish teal, it is a green-leaning blue polish that reminds me of a tropical ocean.  But, it has teal in the name, so I went with it!  I then used straight nail vinyls to paint half of each nail blue using China Glaze I Sea the Point.  Once dry, I added the interlocking dots along the edge of the two colors, and added the additional dots in opposing colors across the rest of the nail.




I LOVE how this mani turned out!  I wish my pictures came out, better, but this was such a fun, eye-catching mani.  The shimmer of Teal the Cows Come Home really seemed to catch the eye, as I had several people comment on my nails.  All in all, another successful #maniswapcircle completed!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...