Thursday, April 13, 2017

Easter Chick "Peep-Inspired" Nails

Today, I have my Easter-inspired nails for the letter E of the #AZNailArtChallenge.  Every year, the Easter bunny would fill my brother and my Easter baskets with goodies and then hide them somewhere in our house.  This was a unique and fun tradition, that I'm sure was instigated by my dad. :)  One of my favorite things in my Easter basket was the Peeps.  (And I mean the traditional yellow chick ones!)  So I decided to use my favorite childhood Easter candy as my inspiration.




For my mani, I started with a base of Rimmel Sherbet Sweetheart from the Sweetie Crush line of textured polishes from a few years ago.  I thought this sparkly textured polish was very reminiscent of the yellow sugar-coated chicks.  To show that these were chick nails, I added eyes and beak to my accent nail.



I hope everyone has a happy Easter weekend!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...