Friday, May 26, 2017

Purple Holo Monochromatic Stamping

Hello!  Today I have an exciting mani for you!  For the next installment of the #AZnailartchallenge, our prompt was holo!  I knew I wanted to use a crazy beautiful holo, so I picked this purple holo (#11) from Born Pretty Store.  My husband got it for me for Christmas a few years ago and I previously shared swatches of this polish on the blog, here.




This mani actually uses all items that can be purchased at Born Pretty Store.  The holo polish, stamping polish, stamping plate, and stamper all can found at the associated links.




Overall, I love how bright and cheery this mani is.  The stamping was much more noticable in real life, though you can definitely see it more in my new hand pose with the better lighting.  I also included one picture pre-stamping just so everyone can enjoy the holo goodness!  Be sure to search #AZnailartchallenge on Instagram to see more beautiful manis!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. That purple holo is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's definitely a standout in my collection!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...