Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Subtle Glitter + Stamping Nails

Hello!  Today, I have the mani I created for last week's #AZnailartchallenge prompt: glitter!  While my mani came out a lot more subtle than I had planned, there is still glitter, so it fits the bill!




I started with a base of Zoya Rue, a beautiful mauve-toned nude.  I then added two coats of OPI Polka.com.  Polka.com is made up of blue, pink, and teal metallic glitters in two sizes: small and microglitter.  To finish the mani off, I stamped using Formula X Memorable and UberChic Beauty stamping plate 1-01.  Memorable is a gorgeous dusty blue, which I have previously used in this nail art look from 2014, which is still a favorite of mine! 




While the stamping is a bit sheer, I still really like the overall look of this nail art.  I wish with a prompt like "glitter" I had done something a bit bolder, but I still love how this turned out.  I'm excited for our next prompt - holo!  If you want to join us, be sure to search the #AZnailartchallenge hashtag on Instagram and join us on our bi-weekly prompts!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...