Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by Toys

Hello!  As I mentioned in last week's post, I apologize for missing the last Twinsie Tuesday prompt!  But I am back today with our manis inspired by toys.  I know one of my favorite things to do as a kid was play with Playdoh, so I decided to recreate the jars on my nails!




For this mani, I started with a base of Ulta Sun-sational.  I then used stamping polish from Born Pretty Store and straight nail vinyls to create the lids on each nail.  I went with the stamping polish because I knew it would be opaque in one coat.  After everything was dry, I went back with red acrylic paint and drew on the outline of the logo.  I don't have a paint brush fine enough (or the skill!) to be able to write "Playdoh" on each nail.




Overall, I am happy with how this turned out.  I think it is fairly obvious what these nails are supposed to be and they were fun to create!  I can't wait to see the other toy-inspired manis from the Twinsies!

--
Sarah



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...