Thursday, May 18, 2017

Zombie Claw Polish Victorious Collection - Part II

Hello!  I am finally back today with part two of Zombie Claw Polish's Victorious Collection! Today, I will be sharing swatches of Taste Like Magic, Bubble Disco Queen, and Victorious.


Taste Like Magic is a purple-gray scattered holo.  I love the unconventional color of this polish and the holo finish is absolutely gorgeous.  It is definitely a favorite of mine from the collection.





Next up is Bubble Disco Queen.  In case you are not familiar with the lyrics to this song (which is where all the names come from), the line is "Double Bubble disco queen, headed to the guillotine." I love Panic! because their lyrics are always interesting!  Bubble Disco Queen has more of a shimmer finish but is a gorgeous pastel pink holo.





Finally, I have another favorite from the collection, Victorious!  This polish can be built up to nearly opaque in three coats, as I've shown here, or it can be used as a topper.  Victorious has a shimmery, white base and is packed full of silver and holo glitters.  I look forward to trying it out over various polishes!





Overall, I am extremely pleased with my purchase of this collection.  Unfortunately, as I mentioned in my previous post, these polishes are no longer available, but I highly recommend checking out what else Zombie Claw Polish has available.  I love their cuticle oil and they recently started offering wax melts!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...