Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Silver and White Lace Stamped Nails

Hello!  I am hoping to get back on board with blogging this week after going on vacation last week!  We took my cousins (11 and 9) to SeaWorld for their first time.  While in Orlando, we also rode the Orlando Eye, which I highly recommend doing!  I'm originally from the Orlando area, so I loved the bird's eye view.  The kids really enjoyed the Eye and SeaWorld!



Today, I have some nails I created a few weeks ago, just for the heck of it!  As much as I like looking at other manis for inspiration, sometimes it's the ones you create on your own that really speak to you!  After using elf Liquid Metal for these two manis (here and here), I knew I wanted to create something using this metallic polish as the base.



I thought contrasting the metallic color with a delicate lace pattern would be a different look, so that is what I have created here.  I stamped using white stamping polish and this stamping plate, both from Born Pretty Store.



Overall, I am very pleased with how this mani turned out!  It isn't a very summery mani, but I really love how the silver and white look together!

--
Sarah


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...